Hi, I'm Jess and welcome to my blog. This blog was originally for a media class I took, but I've decided to change it up a bit and make it a little more personal. I do intend to post things related to media, technology and other things I find interesting in my life. I love art, music, learning new things, and meeting new people!
Wednesday
LCD Projector Screens
A LCD projector is a video projector used for displaying images and videos. The LCD projector was invented by a man named Gene Dolgoff. His original idea came from trying to use a light valve to regulate the amount of light that passed through, this eventually was a bit unsuccessful so when liquid crystals became assessable he used those, hence LCD meaning liquid crystal display. Projectavision, Inc in 1988 which was the first LCD projector company. Today, the only companies making LCD projectors are Japanese companies known as SONY and EPSON. We use LCD screens with TVs, and computer screens. Today they are a part of everyday life and aid in the communication of media.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment