Hi, I'm Jess and welcome to my blog. This blog was originally for a media class I took, but I've decided to change it up a bit and make it a little more personal. I do intend to post things related to media, technology and other things I find interesting in my life. I love art, music, learning new things, and meeting new people!
Tuesday
iTunes
iTunes is a music database library where you can download, store and purchase music. The first Apple iTunes store launched in August of 2003. The idea was to have people accessible to buy music from online. The online store allowed their users to also download their music onto iPods and today other Apple devices like the iPhone, iPad, and on computers. Early in the days of iTunes it was only available to costumers in the US. Now it's available world wide. The one issue iTunes has had was their compatibility software known as DRM. Companies have argued about the restrictions that were put on their programs. In its first year iTunes sold over 70 million songs. WOW! iTunes is expanding every day with new artists who are adding their music and making it available to the public. iTunes is a free download program that allows the users to preview music before it's purchased. You can also buy movies, and games for your devises. iTunes was revolutionary invention which changed the way of music to the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment