These are a few of my favorite things:
Sushi: If I had to say something I was completely "in love" with, and had a mild addiction to, it would be sushi. More specifically, I love anything with salmon, shrimp, or tuna.
Cupcakes: More specifically red velvet cupcakes...
hmmm do I see a food trend going on here? What can I say, I love food.
Mac Miller: I recently discovered his music and I really like it! If you like Kid Cudi, you'll definitely like Mac Miller.
If you know me, then you know that singing has played a huge part in my life. I didn't start singing until sophomore year of high school. I was a band nerd -- clarinet, but I can't get enough of it. I recently, this May, had a chance to sing at one of my good friends wedding. It was amazing!
I love to dance. I was a part of my high school, and now, college dance team.
So, there's a few things I really enjoy in my life.
Jess



Aaah I love sushi!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com